Why “Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong” Happens

Plastic surgeries sound scary for many people who are not entirely familiar with it. For every “I want to get X surgery”, there is a “what if it goes wrong” waiting around the corner. And those who worry about this type of outcome are not wrong to do so. Plastic surgery gone wrong, also known as a botched surgery, actually happens way less than one might think.

Moreover, many of the plastic surgeries have about 95% chance of being successful. But, falling in the 5% is what scares many people, as the results are, in most cases, shockingly bad. In this article, we will focus on what considers as a plastic surgery gone wrong, why plastic surgery goes wrong, and give some examples for botched celebrity plastic surgeries.

What Counts as a Bad Plastic Surgery?

Let’s take it back to the very beginning. The very reason why many people want to get plastic surgery in the first place is because they are not happy about a certain part of their body. Whether it is entirely for cosmetic purposes, or just for health purposes, people wish to change those parts through medical means. Your aim, and thus your esthetician’s aim, is to correct those flaws on your body. That being said, if your surgery results in either:

  • Permanent scars on your skin
  • An undesired outcome
  • Or simply, not looking good

Then you can safely assume that your operation classifies as plastic surgery gone wrong. This can happen for a number of different reasons. We can divide these reasons into two groups.

Before & During the Surgery

One of the most important reasons why there is a chance you can find yourself on a “Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong” list on the internet is choosing the wrong clinic and/or esthetician. Many people think that if the clinic is charging you a very large amount of money, you will have your money’s worth, but that is just not how it works.

Often in the Hollywood’s worst plastic surgeries list the main reason why many celebrities make it to that list is the notorious estheticians that operated on them. A simple, yet effective way you can prevent falling into the hands of a not-so-skilled esthetician is by researching their background, the results of the surgeries they performed, and the overall client response.

Another issue that may occur during the surgery comes from how sterile the esthetician or the clinic is overall. Cosmetic or not, these are surgeries after all. Any missed detail in the hygiene, small or big, may result in a major issue.

After the Surgery

Now in this portion, it is more up to you what happens next. If you know the things to do before and after plastic surgery, then you should also know how important it is to follow those guidelines to avoid any mishaps. Some of the things you should definitely avoid after having plastic surgery are excessive drinking, smoking, following a wrong exercise routine, and not taking the necessary medications. Remember, while the estheticians are the ones making the changes on your body, it is your responsibility to take the necessary actions in order for your body to get used to these changes. 

What Happens if Plastic Surgery Goes Wrong?

We know that body positivity is very important. But we can all agree that a plastic surgery gone wrong is just a recipe for disaster. A bad outcome of plastic surgery affects the client’s mental health majorly, and this can lead to more body image issues. Not only this botched operation will result in a very unattractive look, but it can (and in many cases, will) affect your physical health greatly as well. Yes, aside from looking like a very cartoonish Disney villain, you may also face the risks of inflammation, permanent scars, partial paralysis, or in the very worst cases, amputation even. 

But what many people do not realize is that you can reverse these mishaps with another surgery. Picture this: you just got a rhinoplasty surgery. All is going well until it’s not, and once the bandages are removed you realized the result is nothing like you imagined, or you just have a hard time breathing through your nose. To fix this, you can get a revision rhinoplasty. In cases like this, revision surgeries will allow estheticians to work on the body again to fix whatever that went wrong in the first place.

Celebrities Who Made the Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong Lists

Jocelyn Wildestein

Perhaps the first person that will pop into people’s heads when we mention plastic surgery gone wrong lists is Jocelyn Wildestein. Nicknamed “The Lion Queen” for her cat-like features, the infamous socialite looks like a comic book supervillain with all of the plastic surgeries she has had. Towards the end of her marriage in the late 1990’s, she got around plastic surgery and, as it is reported, has spent 4 million dollars on plastic surgeries. Though she denied any plastic surgery allegations, almost every professional is certain that she at least had face lift surgery, eyebrow uplifting, facial fat transfer, and eyelid aesthetic surgery.

Tara Reid

Once the beloved character of the American Pie franchise, Tara Reid’s unsuccessful plastic surgeries is an unfortunate reminder on how quickly media will turn on celebrities. Though compared to Wildestein, Reid has had notably fewer surgeries. Around 2004, she made headlines for the results of her botched liposuction and breast implant surgeries. Around 2006, she got the necessary revision surgeries and in later years, she said in an interview that she was unhappy with her breasts being uneven, and she desired to have a sixpack for an upcoming project.

Making the right decisions is ultimately the most important step that will prevent a plastic surgery gone wrong. In Milano Clinic, our expert estheticians will show through their actions —before, during, and after the surgery— that you made all the right choices with choosing us. For additional information regarding our services, prices and many more, please contact us.

You can read our previous article from the following link http://milano.liteajans.com/en/vaginal-bleaching-treatment/ 

Naruto Super Z
I’ve wanted to do a nose job in turkiye for a long time already, after a long research my decision fell on milano clinic in istanbul. One week after my successful rhinoplasty i am able to tell that each of their employees are being very friendly and helpful to me. I had not one bad experience, furthermore I always were able to contact my patient coordinators seyda and berk over the entire day, whenever i needed help or had any questions. Overall i had a great experience and would recommend milano clinic to everyone who would love to get a rhinoplasty.🥰❤️❤️
Morena Santos
Mi sono operata da qualche giorno , quindi si vede poco perché sono ancora gonfia ma posso dire che quel poco che vedo mi piace. Ho fatto una mastopessi più protesi . Sono molto contenta vi aggiornerò più avanti di come sarà il risultato finale . Vi posso dire che mi sono trovata bene sopratutto con Samb che è stato sempre disponibile per me . Ho fatto L intervento con dottore Ömer Faruk . ❤️ Grazieeeee
Siti Cangülec
I only had positive experiences with Milano clinic. From the beginning throughout the process Seyda my coordinator always helped me and replied to me quickly when I had a question or any other problems. My doctor was very very nice and always positiv and optimistic. Thank you Seyda, because of your great help we came to Turkey you made it possible for us with your perfect guidance. I also wanna thank my amazing and nice nurses Sakina, Nuray and Duygu who where very nice and helpful as well.
Özle Çağla Duran
Geçen yıl geçirdiğim göğüs büyütme operasyonundan çok memnun kaldım. Doktorum ve diğer kişiler çok ilgiliydi düzenli olarak dolgu ve botoks işlemleri içinde gidiyorum teşekkürler milano klinik 🙏🏻
Ilir Polo
Bin sehr zufrieden mit der Klinik an die läute die skeptisch sind eine OP zu machen zögert nicht macht es.Ich selbst war sehr überrascht habe eine gynäkomastie OP gehabt mit Vollnarkose habe nichts mitbekommen und das beste nach der OP habe ich überhaupt keine Schmerzen gehabt . Mein Zimmer war sehr schön also über Service brauch ich nicht reden einfach Top die haben sich sehr gut um die Patienten gekümmert bin sehr überrascht gewesen übrigens mein Ergebnis genau so wie ich es mir vorgestellt haben . Ich würde jeden die Klinik empfehlen einfach top danke Milano Klinik ihr seits die besten macht’s weiter so 👍
Patrik Behrami
I recently had a hair transplant at Milano Klinik, the whole procedure was very professional from start to finish, they were all very polite and professional. I love the results.
Emily Mecava
I was not happy with my face structure until I got rhinoplast at this clinic. I feel like they made a miracle happen on my face. Thank you for your hardwork
Annie Evangelou
I cannot fault Milano Klinik, from the initial consultation to the actual surgery and post surgery appointments, I was made to feel relaxed and confident about everything.
Katarina Buzić
My brazilian butt surgery came back to me with the best results! Im glad I chose this clinic for this amazing surgery. Thank you very much
Elizabeth Lark
I had a breast lift and reduction by Milano Klinik late last year, I never could have imagined the results that they have been able to achieve, my only regret is that I didn't have the operation sooner!

Yorum Yapın

Teşvikiye mah. Hakkı Yeten caddesi No:11 Center:1 Kat:12 No:64 Terrace Fulya Residence

Copyright 2018 -2023 Milano Klinik ©  All Rights Reserved

footer1 (1)